Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.529 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,011 (R 17,040) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (18 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)