Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.516 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,907 (R 26,970) in Welkom.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 2 hours ago)