Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.376 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,329 ($2,247) in Waterbury, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)