Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,992 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.447 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 182% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,653 ($3,669) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $80 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)