Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,867 prices entered by 298 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.805 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 124% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,249元 ($3,123) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)