Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,774 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.738 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,947 (5,149 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (about 1 hour ago)