Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,043 prices entered by 291 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.796 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,724元 (5,414 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)