Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10246 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 43% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,509 (₨53,772) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$61 (32 minutes ago)