Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09757 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 41% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,862 (₨49,828) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bridgetown costs 228 Bds$ (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $91 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $429 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 190,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (31 minutes ago)