Cost of living in Warangal, India vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09681 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 37% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,647元 (₨58,336) in Warangal.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maringá costs R$ 10 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bishkek costs 900 som (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (43 minutes ago)