Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10054 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 46% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,736 (₨86,887) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $18 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)