Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.524 CNY / NAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,375 (15,995 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)