Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48341 CNY / NAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,718 (18,034 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)