Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 405 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.618 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 151% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,591 ($3,413) in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 120,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)