Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 485 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.294 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 141% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,393 ($3,716) in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)