Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.898 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 155% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元41,394 ($6,001) in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (19 minutes ago)