Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.928 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 163% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 26,032元 ($3,758) in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)