Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 300 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 157% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元38,564 ($5,603) in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)