Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.843 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,111 (4,943 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (34 minutes ago)