Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.915 CNY / SDG *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,676 (9,481 Pound) in Wad Madani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (40 minutes ago)