Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36216 CNY / SDG *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 43% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,821 (13,313 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)