Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,843 (51,977,113 ₫) in Vũng Tàu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (37 minutes ago)