Cost of living comparison between Vratsa, Bulgaria and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 3.740 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,461 (3,867 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)