Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.819 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,864 (2,321 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)