Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12077 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,459 (руб 119,727) in Voronezh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)