Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10601 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,777元 (руб 63,926) in Voronezh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 120 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 550₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jena costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)