Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.999 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,225 (R$ 4,114) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Austin, Texas costs $813 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Asheville, North Carolina costs $26,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (about 1 hour ago)