Cost of living comparison between Volta Redonda, Brazil and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.144 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,498 (R$ 7,694) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (33 minutes ago)