Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.265 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,779 (€2,722) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)