Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.794 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 31% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,318 (€1,580) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $60,000 (35 minutes ago)