Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.426 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 29% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,365 (€2,608) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)