Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10592 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 36% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,233元 (руб 58,848) in Vologda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)