Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10264 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 37% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,817 (руб 56,678) in Vologda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,925 (about 1 hour ago)