Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11404 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,979 (руб 52,431) in Volgograd.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Darmstadt costs €800 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,499 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨0.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (15 minutes ago)