Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05574 CNY / ALL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,078 (216,697 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (28 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)