Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11884 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,774 (руб 132,735) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)