Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10359 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,686 (руб 83,853) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)