Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11351 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,612 (руб 84,682) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)