Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10308 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,730 (руб 65,295) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hanoi costs 31,250 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sherbrooke costs C$1.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $240 (about 2 hours ago)