Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10206 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,620 (руб 64,864) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (26 minutes ago)