Cost of living comparison between Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.387 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,693 (€2,801) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$23 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (31 minutes ago)