Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.727 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,801元 (€1,527) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)