Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 288 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.094 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,342 (R$ 4,938) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$186 (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jyväskylä costs €50 (37 minutes ago)