Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.044 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,751 (R$ 7,707) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)