Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 391 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.229 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,086 (R$ 7,665) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)