Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.762 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,833 (R$ 5,012) in Vitória.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Morelia costs Mex$ 60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)