Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.106 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,561 (R$ 4,539) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)