Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.728 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,998 (R$ 4,627) in Vitória.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $23,175 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Irvine, California costs $1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)