Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.380 CNY / BYN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 30% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,935 (1,756 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)