Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.162 CNY / BYN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 22% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,878元 (2,175 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)