Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.789 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 70% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,488 (32,317 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (28 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (about 1 hour ago)