Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.772 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 62% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,598元 (17,605 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Vienna costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $3,024 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)