Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.733 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,233 (20,772 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (about 2 hours ago)