Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09460 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 35% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,347元 (₨67,089) in Visakhapatnam.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buffalo, New York costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)