Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10580 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 33% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,619 (₨62,557) in Visakhapatnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$850 (about 1 hour ago)