Cost of living in Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 415 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.438 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Virginia Beach, Virginia (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,419 ($1,929) in Virginia Beach, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)