Cost of living in Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 471 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.333 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Virginia Beach, Virginia (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,062 ($1,905) in Virginia Beach, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)