Cost of living in Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 351 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.630 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Virginia Beach, Virginia (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,212 ($2,144) in Virginia Beach, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)