Cost of living in Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 421 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.293 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Virginia Beach, Virginia (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,368 ($1,806) in Virginia Beach, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (36 minutes ago)