Cost of living in Vinh Long, Vietnam vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vinh Long (Vietnam) is 152% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 23,401元 (79,972,155 ₫) in Vinh Long to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,720 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (37 minutes ago)