Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01042 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 62% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,388 (CH$2,436,653) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (37 minutes ago)