Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01040 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 60% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,850 (CH$1,427,422) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 1 hour ago)