Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 704 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.386 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 48% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,765 (€1,051) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)