Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 644 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.949 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,947元 (€1,251) in Vilnius to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)