Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 633 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.694 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 49% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,295 (€558) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)