Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 525 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.286 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 50% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,530 (€1,033) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)