Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00225 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,869 (COL$3,948,658) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,338 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Irvine, California costs $2,422 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Preston costs £605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reynosa costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)