Cost of living comparison between Villavicencio, Colombia and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00230 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,099 (COL$6,130,138) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (38 minutes ago)