Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00235 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,410 (COL$6,134,476) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)