Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.893 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 40% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,064 (€1,528) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 159 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)