Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.413 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,096 (€2,711) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)