Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.799 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 40% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,592 (€1,615) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)