Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.507 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 36% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,614 (€1,680) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €9 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Corunna costs €1.95 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)