Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.694 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 38% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,011 (€1,561) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (42 minutes ago)