Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.481 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,813 (€1,980) in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)