Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.007 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,968元 (€1,370) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,600 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ramallah costs 5.50 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 3,000 Birr (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denver, Colorado costs $100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 58 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)