Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,684 (€2,269) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)