Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 207 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.773 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,993 (€1,414) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)