Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.849 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,613 (€1,480) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)