Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.344 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,101 (€2,329) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (27 minutes ago)