Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00079 CNY / LAK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 20% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,561元 (13,364,821 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $915 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ramallah costs 115,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (about 3 hours ago)