Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00084 CNY / LAK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 23% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,995 (23,859,519 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (31 minutes ago)