Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 CNY / LAK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,320 (13,583,994 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,576 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (about 1 hour ago)