Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00081 CNY / LAK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 23% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,247 (12,585,035 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vienna costs €100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,745 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)