Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00081 CNY / LAK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 22% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,692元 (14,410,363 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)