Cost of living in Vienna, Austria vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,024 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.745 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 55% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,457元 (€1,738) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 104 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guatemala City costs Q26,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rotterdam costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 200 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)