Cost of living in Vienna, Austria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 791 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.468 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 56% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,250 (€2,042) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (32 minutes ago)