Cost of living in Vienna, Austria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 944 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.838 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 65% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,656 (€1,998) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)