Cost of living in Vienna, Austria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,051 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.794 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 65% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,718 (€1,760) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £2,258 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Omaha, Nebraska costs $25 (42 minutes ago)