Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.009 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,570元 (2,138 лв) in Vidin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)