Cost of living comparison between Victoria, Canada and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 615 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.179 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 60% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,077 (C$5,035) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)