Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 478 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.138 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 49% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,129 (C$2,555) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (31 minutes ago)