Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 481 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.977 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 45% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,158 (C$2,443) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)