Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 559 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.136 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,601 (C$4,985) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)