Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 428 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.228 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 53% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,024 (C$2,874) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)