Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 508 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.877 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,690 (C$2,807) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)