Cost of living in Victoria, Canada vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 531 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.105 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 63% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,825元 (C$2,904) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)