Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.924 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,446元 (€1,571) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)