Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 108 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.809 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 49% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,489 (€1,855) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)