Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02484 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,636 (307,337 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)