Cost of living in Verviers, Belgium compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.288 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Verviers (Belgium) is 26% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,649 (€2,696) in Verviers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)