Cost of living in Verona, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.319 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Verona (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,257 (€2,768) in Verona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)