Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34249 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,636元 (Mex$ 22,295) in Veracruz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)