Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31215 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,032 (Mex$ 19,324) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)