Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33757 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,482 (Mex$ 19,202) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (41 minutes ago)