Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 79 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36390 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,175 (Mex$ 19,718) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (43 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)