Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34746 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,553 (Mex$ 21,739) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$588 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.58 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)