Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34308 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,255 (Mex$ 21,146) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)