Cost of living in Venice, Italy vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.709 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,346元 (€1,731) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)