Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 164 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.837 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 47% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,055元 (€1,666) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)