Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.776 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,854 (€1,653) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)