Cost of living in Vence, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2014. Exchange rate: 7.796 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vence (France) is 40% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,041 (€1,544) in Vence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Aarau costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)