Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.991 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,211元 (2,057 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)