Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.707 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,527 (3,379 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poltava costs 19,350₴ (30 minutes ago)