Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10316 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,564 (руб 63,629) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (44 minutes ago)