Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10705 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,995 (руб 65,345) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bridgetown costs 228 Bds$ (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $91 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $429 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 190,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (31 minutes ago)