Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11197 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,697 (руб 59,812) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 2 hours ago)