Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12497 CNY / MKD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,629 (69,047 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Modesto, California costs $140 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)